Bloomberg News reported on Oct. 9 that the first new commercial mortgage backed security issued since June 2008 may be sold by Goldman Sachs Group Inc. The article said the underlying asset is a $400 million loan to Developers Diversified Realty Corp. that it is secured by 28 shopping centers. Goldman and Developers Diversified are seeking to include the loan in the Fed’s TALF program, the article said.
- Brooklyn Mom Needs Bone Marrow Transplant
- Citywide Business Coalition Unites Against Paid Sick Time Bill
- Hudson Development on Track for LEED-GOLD
- The Evolution of Economic Development in the Outer Boroughs
- Commercial Real Estate Distress Far From Over, Survey Shows
- We Can Dream Again
- A Little Bit Bullish
- “It Will be a Bleed Out, Not a Tsunami”
- Zero Waste in New York City?
- CMBS Market May Get First Issue in Over a Year